The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 831 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/24/11
Very interesting peek at Jane and her unique personality and her connection to her friends through your wonderful word art. So true that God is the only one who fully knows and understands each of us, even better than we understand ourselves. I enjoyed this well written read!
09/24/11
I loved your title and its very comforting meaning. Such a great truth you presented, that really each friend only comes to know certain facets of our true selves...you skillfully portrayed that in your piece.
The concluding scene was excellent!
09/24/11
You have so skilfully assembled the details of Jane's life and her nature that we sense the limited profiles of each our friendships; and then thrown back the curtain for us to sense God's ultimate perspective of us all. Excellent work.
09/28/11
What a wonderful method of presenting a character, or person, by hearing how other people felt about that character, and how she affected their lives. Very powerful presentation.
09/28/11
A well written descriptive piece. I particularly like the ending of the story because it expresses well the essence of what it means to live and die in Christ, bringing comfort and assurance to those close to the deceased in knowing one is safe in the hands of God. God bless.