The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1020 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow this is a powerful devotion. I feel like it was written just for me.
09/17/11
So beautiful! This is very uplifting and personal. So many of us feel this way. Thank you so much for sharing!
09/17/11
Excellent job and well written. God Bless~
09/18/11
Well written, the vivid imagery so powerful as it shows the battle within - great ending with faith and hope! Isn’t it wonderful how God loves us even when we don’t love ourselves!
I've been there. Thank God, He showed up as my "calvary" too. Your descriptions were intense. I really appreciate your vulnerability with this entry. Well done.
Powerful devotion and apppropiate Scripture at the end. God bless you.
09/19/11
Great title and great descriptions of the subtle encroachments of our defeated enemy; shattered by the power of God's intrusive victory.
09/20/11
Excellent. Powerful imagery.

I think lots of people can relate to this.
09/22/11
The enemy has used this particular weapon on a lot of us. But thanks to God's Word and the power of the Holy Spirit, we don't have to fall for his lies.

Well done. I believe this will encourage many.
Congratulations for ranking 6th in level 3.