The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 971 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/12/11
AMEN! What a beautifully touching story. I felt it may have been a true story as I read it. It felt genuine. Thanks for sharing it, God Bless you~
08/13/11
What a touching testimony! Just proof that we never know how God is going to water any little seed we plant! Or what God will cause to blossom out of worldly muck and mire! This was a delightful blessing to read, so I can only imagine what a faith boost Scott’s appearance had to be to the preacher! Thanks for sharing this, very well told!
Well written and a joy to read.
Liked the storyline but would have liked to seen a little more conflict/suspense/surprise. Nicely done.
Wow knowing this is a true story really hit the message home for me. You did a great job with this and your passion is palpable.

What a wonderful story - thank you so much for sharing it. How amazing it is when God 'pulls back the curtain' as it were to show us answered prayers, particularly after long long periods of time. Fantastic. Thankyou again. God bless you in your continuing ministry.
What a great "preacher" story. Doesn't it amaze you how you have blessed others, not even knowing it then? (I guess Jabez was his real name? smile)
Congratulations for ranking 8th in level 3.
09/22/11
Wow! The thing that calls out to me from your story is God's faithfulness. There are so many micro-stories in the Bible (like Jabez) that fascinate. I love how you've woven the two stories together. I got a big smile from the McConversation. (only you would come up with that one.) Excellent!!