The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1125 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/29/11
LOVED IT! Especially the line, 'Get behind me satan, ok, quit pushing!'

Nearing the end I was wondering how you were going to wind it up but you did it superbly in the last line.

An original and comical take on the topic and as always, well written.
07/29/11
In enjoyed this so much. Personally having good friends who are golfers, this has a lot of truth in the story! It was a good read, pleasant and fast moving. Good job! God Bless~
And the message is, don't mess with Gabriel if you know what's good for you. Fun, fun.
07/31/11
Bravo... a totally enjoyable story with a delightful surprise ending. Well done.
07/31/11
Such lovely humour in this--it's a delightful read (I'm also still smiling)!
Great job with the theme topic and your well-written humorous story. The ending was suberb.
08/01/11
What punishment! Like being thrashed with a feather! Loved this, if I was judge it would get first place. Loved the humour! I think the angels might have got a double whammy here too.
Fun...for me...but not for the minister!
08/01/11
Expertly written presentation of a humorous tale of “divine” justice!
08/01/11
Too too funny. Talk about poetic justice:)
I couldn't guess what the punchline would be - I loved it! Punishment indeed. Well told, my friend!
This is hysterical! Congratulations for ranking 9th in level 3. I'm surprised it didn't rank higher, I thought it was grand:)