The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 964 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/04/11
Gentle humour with a creative twist at the end. But were the subjects of the painting REALLY perfect?
I enjoyed very much your story of an "almost" fruitless search for an American souvenir. You illustrated your message"perfectly."
03/09/11
I liked the flow of the story you created. The dialogue felt a bit stiff in a few places, but your message was clear. Well done.
03/09/11
This is lovely, easy-to-read writing. I could picture where they were with your descriptions and details. And I loved the ending! What a great idea, I may just have to remember that one myself!
Very clever ending. Enjoyed the read and the story. My only critique would be too be consistent in your tenses while telling the story, including the dialogues. Well done.
03/10/11
Very interesting read and absolutely well written! I enjoyed this piece entirely and understand the sentiments very well.
03/10/11
I had to laugh at this story. At work we were trying to see how many items were not made in China. We only found one, a pencil sharpener made in America.
Congratulations for placing in the top 12 of your level and the top 30 overall!