The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1166 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very moving. I've read stories from this pov before, but would never have guessed where you were going. You touched my heart. I am sure this story will encourage any who need to read it. Job well done.
Wow, what a range of emotions you took me on. The ending is sad because as a parent I can relate to how horrible it would be to lose any child and especially a full-term baby. But its comforting to know that Jesus was right there with both mother and Child.
02/21/11
Very well written. I loved the commentary from baby's perspective, (but must admit I felt very sad at the end). Great work.
02/21/11
This was so sad and happy at the same time. I never guessed what the ending would be. Kept my attention all the way through.
Very effective and powerful POV! A sobering ending, sad but hopeful.
02/22/11
Whoa...not the "happy-ever-after" ending I was expecting. And yet, it was a happy-ever-after for the baby. Goodness. This was gripping.
02/23/11
I love how you have captured the innocence and wonder in this story. It took me a while to realise just where the inside information was coming from, but you gently built the suspense and the joy along with the sadness.