The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1315 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I love this. Your subtle sense of humor and play on words is wonderful! I' m glad the MC decided to put a hold on her own piracy, at least for a day. Maybe Pirate Jenny will convince her to stop her computer piracy for good! Excellent writing from beginning to end, with a moral of the story,makes this charming story a must read.
02/16/11
Very clever... I loved the A-ha moment when I realized you were comparing piracy of movies to pirates of "a different era"... This is super!!
02/16/11
AHA! What fun! Great creativity and characters.
Very, very creative and clever! Gave me a smile when I figured it out. I liked the pace of the story, quick, fun and engaging fun. Nice job, indeed!
02/17/11
Yay, Sawa! Congrats on your highly commended award!
Cute story, Sara! Congratulations on being Highly Commended!
02/17/11
I'm glad she realized she was a "pirate" too and doing the kind of thing which could get her in trouble. Interesting take on the challenge. Good job. Congrats on your highly recommend. :)
02/18/11
*smile* I could just see you getting home from school and bouncing onto your bed to finish a book!
Congratulations on getting Highly commended!