The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1191 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Faith, hope, and love shine in the midst of this crisis...but the greatest of these is love! This is rough and tender, all rolled into one.
10/10/05
wonderful reading. I'd read the novel!
Oh, wow, I liked this story! Are you going to do more next week? hmm, not quite sure how fruit would work in there... :-)
Sure! Tell the story from Celeste's perspective and work fruit into it. We want to hear more!
10/13/05
Written with excellence. You are a master storyteller.
10/13/05
truly enjoyed reading your story. If you continue this PLEASE let me know, I would feel honoured to read more!
10/14/05
A really good read. i hope he finds and rescues Celeste.
10/14/05
I agree - it had a "novelesk" feel to it. (I know, "novelesk" isn't a word) I really enjoyed reading this and want to know what happens. I'll buy the book when you're done!
10/16/05
Definitely a novel. You can't leave her hangin' or us either! I wasn't at all familiar with the phrase "counted coup." Coup? yes, counted coup? Hmmm. But what do I know? Not much. I enjoyed your story! Keep it going! or perhaps I should say, Keep it coming!
10/16/05
I want more, more, more! What a terrific story. You should continue the saga. I hope that she's alive. Well paced story. Great job!
10/18/05
Lisa, I have to say that this hit the spot with me. I thought it was beautiful, outstanding and gripping. Well done.

You ranked 24th overall - out of 145 entries, so be encouraged. I was very impressed.

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)