The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1198 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I should have known! But you held me (a clueless captive) to the end. Personifying the iris worked!
10/10/05
Nice. I kept reading hoping for the truth to be revealed and it was- in the form of an iris. Thank you for a touching story.
10/11/05
Very creative and clever entry! I guessed the flower perspective early on but loved how it played out.
Well done!
Blessings, Lynda
10/11/05
Very clever. It took me a while to twig to the story line too. A good way of reinforcing that biblical truth. Well done!
Whoa! I wasn't expecting that ending! :-) This one made me think--good job.
Great job! It took me a while too, and the realization of who your 'leading lady' is was delightful!!
10/14/05
At first I was scared of another dark story - loved the end and the brightness. Very creative way of portraying "flower".
10/16/05
You had me fooled to the end, even when the dirt was put upon her! LOL! This is good!
10/18/05
Have to admit Jan, I was with Tammy there for a while thinking, "Oh my! This is a really dark entry." You did this so well that the twist wasn't obvious until we drew close to the end. That deserves a pat on the back all by itself.

But, you also did very well in the Flowers Challenge anyway - you actually ranked 7th in the Level 3 awards, and 13th overall (out of a total of 145 entries). So well done!

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)