The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1603 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/19/10
Wow--not that mom's gift of discernment was truly a lifesaver.
I could sense something big was coming after I read the first paragraph. You managed to get my senses tingling without giving away the ending. That takes a talented writer.
Men aren't always what they seem. Good job!
Wow - knowing now that this is probably based on truth is even more disturbing! A great story and really well written - may all us Mums hae this much spiritual discernment when dealing with our children.
Awesome story and even better message about discernment! Well done and an early Congrats! :)
08/23/10
Oooh, goose pimply shudders. Great pacing, and though the ending felt a little rushed, I realize (of all people) that you did a great job of revealing the ah ha moment in a PG way. I do believe the Lord gives mothers a sixth sense about their children. Great example of the topic, great writing!
Whoa! Mom knew best, for sure. I thoroughly enjoyed this read. Well done.
08/26/10
Oooohhh...chills!
Congratulations, Mari, on your EC!
08/27/10
Congratulations, Mari!!!!
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level and in the top 30 overall and for your EC.