The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1235 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Really enjoyed your sense of humor! Some days the brain just gets all fogged up. Your rhythm needs some tweaking but you have quite a nice poem here. Blessings.
I love the humor in this piece. It was an easy read that had a nice flow to it. I plan on sharing this one with my family.
I liked the rhyme, the clever way you switched your words, and they way it made me laugh.
This is delightful. I do believe your imp has been to my mind at times as well. This was refreshing and gave me a nice chuckle.
I think those "tips of the slung" are something we can all relate to. The meter and rhyme are very good, and the poem is entertaining and made me smile.
06/23/10
What a delightful piece of writing - loved you poem. Colin
06/24/10
What a fun, clever poem! I write much better than I speak, so I could really (REALLY!) relate to this one. Loved it!
Delightful poetry. I thought it was just me who was tongue-tield all the time. Your imp must have lots of relatives. I love to write, but don't talk very well, at least that's my opinion. Keep writing. God Bless.
06/24/10
An enjoyable poem. Spoonerisms are so funny.
Congratulations on placing in the top 15 of your level.
08/07/10
Oh, I can so relate to this. My family is always telling me what I said verses what I meant to say. Loved the poem. I might just print it and post it in my house for my family to read. :)
Okay, no fancy - shamancy words...this was just all around, GREAT!