The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 889 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/06/10
Wonderfully crafted piece. It read easily and kept my attention throughout. I love the characterization of William--passionate, yet affable.
Bravo! Well done! Title was hot too.
05/08/10
Excellent! One of the things I like best about this is its lack of anachronsims, which are all too common in historical fiction. You got every detail right, even the voice of the narrative. Bravo!
05/09/10

Great piece.

A wonderful reminder of the price others paid for making the Scriptures available to us in our own languages.

thank you so much.
Now this is what I call putting pen to paper and coming up with a GEM. Very informative. Thank you and God bless.
05/11/10
What a sacrifice by Tyndale, for what he believed and for the salvation of others. Very nice work on this historic story.
Powerful embellishment of a historical event that rings true. Great job!
The tone of this piece created by the more than appropriate vernacular set the mood quite nicely. What a great snippet, a brief but powerful glimpse into this man's world.
05/13/10
Highly deserving of your placement. Congratulations! What we take for granted!
05/13/10
Amanda, Congrats on your ribbon!!
Wow, I thought this one would be a winner when I first read it and it is. Congradulations!