The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1152 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thank you so much for writing this blessed reminder, that God is here in the midst of it all and indeed watches over us. I won't say what but I really needed this as I'm facikng storms and deserts myself. GOd bless you richly and keep on encouraging with your testimonies and little "sees" when God reveals just how much he cares. Praise the Lord.:0)
It is biblical that God will use animals to teach us lessons of faith. I wondered if that bird carried a "mustard seed?"
This is a great testimony of riding out the storms and pressures of life, with faith. That exposed little bird's nest touched me as well.
03/24/10
Thank you for sharing this testimony. It was very encouraging.

Job 12:7 (NIV)

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you;
03/26/10
Clarrisa - this falls in line with something I realized the other day when I read where Jesus was sleeping in the boat with a storm raging. He told the disciples, "Oh ye of little faith...". Jesus was with them in the storm and that alone was enough for them to have the faith the storm would not overtake them. I had always felt it was their lack of faith to stop the storm was the reason Jesus said that.
I have a storm raging all around me right now and needed the above and you article. Thank you and God bless.
My dear sister...what a p-o-w-e-r-f-u-l article! Didn't have much time to read on Saturday after refresher training, but read yesterday and was very impressed with your writing gift and moved by your testimony. Our Lord provides time and time again! Thanks for sharing! Charlene Beard
01/18/11
Nice article. If you have private messenger, I sent you a note.