The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1296 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I never tire of reading your divotions my brother and friend. no one should get weary of bread, especially the "Bread of Life" Amen for your divotions.
I absolutely, love the book of Revelations and so glad to see this well written, concise piece of encouragement and soberness, taken from this book. Amen!
03/20/10
Thank you...I love this reminder that we are travelers on this earth and our true home is in the new heaven and earth...very well done!
03/22/10
"That day" will be the ultimate "Wow!" What an exciting thought. Another wonderful, uplifting devotion from your "pen." Very nicely written!
03/24/10
Perfect devotional for this prompt. Well done.
03/24/10
Having been to Norway (twice) I could identify with your awe-ful response to the scenery. And to think its beauty isn't even close to the heaven God is readying for us. Lovely reminder.
"As we look forward to the day of the Lord, let us in the meantime remember we are but passersby while on earth." Such a profound truth. What waits is beyond our imagining. You've presented a lovely, thought-provoking devotional. Thank-you!
03/25/10
I'll be thinking on this as I go through my day. You offer FW so much with your well-done devotionals. I believe you lift hearts and inspire many more than you know each week.

Mona
03/25/10
Good stuff, good writing, good job!