The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2005 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/05/05
I like the way you presented this,great format. Each card had its own special message and brought me into the overall story. Thank you.
09/06/05
Very creative! Made me reall think what it would be like to live in China.
09/06/05
Suppose everyone's experience of China is different. Wasting away living on rice - urgh! Anyway, nicely done. I really do like your work and learn a lot from it.
09/07/05
You did a nice job of showing and not telling. I could smell the oily-garlic apartment... and hear all the sounds of the street below!
09/08/05
Buddha? Give yourself a break! Loved every post card! Hope to hear more.
09/11/05
I really liked this: the writer of the postcards has a wonderful, witty voice. I think it'd be even better without the last paragraph. Your postcards tell the story beautifully.
09/12/05
Well done Suz, I really liked this!
God Bless, Karen
09/12/05
Congratulations Suz! A succinct and creative way to orient your newcomers to the Orient – and you didn’t think this would place! The postcards have a delightful natural style and are informative without ‘info dumping.’ Love not being able to find a place for your foot. How crowded is that!
09/12/05
Just leaving a Congrats! 3rd Place. So proud of you. Keep the good work coming!
09/12/05
Wonderful! Thanks for the chuckles. Is this a true story?
Well done, Suz! Creative and enjoyable. A well-deserved win.
09/21/05
Wonderforful my friend. great writing. Sorry I have not been on line just came home from 8 days in hospital. I hope you received my email.

Kathy C