The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1075 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a great story- a very clever mousetrap. I say you should go for the home business. It seems like a brilliant idea.
03/04/10
Very cute! Held my interest all the way through, and brought out the eek in me.
03/05/10
Loved it! Very entertaining and one of the best this week.
Poor Mitzy! Her perseverence paid off, though. You really baited me from the very beginning, and I was delightfully trapped into reading this clear through to the end. And I am so glad I did - it's terrific!
03/09/10
A fun story, with excellent writing. I especially liked the phrase "wide selection of rodent elimination paraphernalia"! Maybe I'll get rid of my D-con boxes and start using your final technique -- it sounds like it's more fun than D-con.
03/09/10
Catchy opening, really drew me in. Ditzy Mitzy sure had some fun, as did I reading through this little gem. Great writing!
03/10/10
Oh my! :) I enjoyed your alliteration with "How dare that vile varmint violate… " :) and another Oh my! What a CLEVER mouse trap! The simplicity of it makes me smile! I love it.. Cute and fun-to-read story! Nice work!
03/10/10
I was so entertained! I always say that 'life' makes the best stories...whether they are humorous or heart-wrenching.