The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1037 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/26/09
I liked the content and you told it beautifully. I loved that she left. You gave enough info to know exactly what was going on.
11/27/09
The title had me worried that you were promoting such things so that made me curious. I was relieved to see that wasn't true. Well-written story with a wonderful message of overcoming. I like how you portrayed a powerful Truth without being preachy. Excellent story-telling.
12/01/09
I really found this piece interesting. I think stories like this should warn about New Age practices that are permeating into main stream churches. Thanks! Colin
12/01/09
Very original idea, and I liked the way you built her growing tension throughout the story. Check your punctuation in a few places - it's the little things that can be the easiest to miss and be the most jarring to the reader. I love the "outside the box" feel of this!
12/02/09
Listening to that inner voice is so important, and you wrote it very well.
12/11/09
Wow.. great writing, great story, and warning. There are so many things in this "new age" to be wary of. You've compellingly (is that a word?) written this. I especially liked the comments where the Spirit was working in her. Very, very good!

...and thank you for your recent comment and encouragement... you made me smile with your comment about poetry! :)