The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2336 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I'm telling Amy's story right now to my Children's church group. I love this story. Well done in your poetic form of it!
10/21/09
This poem has a wonderful message. Sometimes what we want is not what we need.
Beautifully written. Poetry with a message, love it. I could relate to this as I have too requested things only tofind later the why, he said," No." No's and waits are hardest to grasp but praise God he sees beyond our eyes and what is best for each of us. Congratulations on the first place EC. :0))
10/22/09
The story, the cadence, the beginning and the ending, and most of all the message are just outstanding! Congratulations well deserved on your EC and 1st place win!
10/22/09
Brilliant! Well done!
10/22/09
Loved this. Congratulations. Thanks for the insight on a true servant of the Lord.
10/22/09
This is a beautifully written poem with an inspirational message. Congratulations on your well deserved 1st place.
10/22/09
First on Advanced and first in EC is absolutely awesome... but then, so was the poem... all I could say when I read it was WOW!!! Congratulations on a very well deserved win... awesome!
10/22/09
This gave me goosebumps!!!! AWESOME!!!
Wow this poem gave me goose bumps on the butterflies in my stomach! Wow!
10/23/09
AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
10/28/09
You have captured beautifully the path He has for us is always the right path, but not always the path we see for ourselves. To trust in His ways brings us richness of spirit and fullness of life. Thank you for sharing.
10/30/09
This poem certainly deserved the "First Place" that it got! Great poetry, and even better, a great message. Congratulations on your win and on the title which gave nothing away, yet it fit perfectly with the theme of "Blue." Blessings....Helen
Excellent, our God has great plans for us and knows what is ahead of us. Abba knows best. Thank you for reminding us.