The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1228 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
LOL! Now I want to know about this chicken dance....

What a fun story! I loved your take on in and out, very creative and with good bits of humor sprinkled in.
05/08/09
What a hilarious entry. I can relate completely! And I like how the woman was taken care of. What a gift of love. She certainly was shown Jesus. Thank you for sharing this.
Yessss...a fun entry! This is well written and left me with a big smile. Thanks!
I enjoyed the creativity and humor in this very much and loved the message.
05/10/09
This is so much fun and so well written! We chicken dance victims have to stick together! Good job.
05/10/09
It's so important to serve others with our lives without being overwhelmingly preachy - thank you for this reminder!
05/12/09
Well done! An excellent witness, just be what God would have you be and do what's needed.
05/12/09
I liked the humor in this story and I liked the message even more. Thanks for sharing a wonderful, upbeat story that was fun to read.
Great message about "showing" Jesus. Loved the humor also. Nicely done.
Absolutely wonderful!
05/13/09
Wonderfully drole. I cracked up at the left-foot right-foot confusion and your last line was a hoot. Thanks.