The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1758 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/02/09
You got the entire "Left Behind" series in 750 words! I personally think the first half is more powerful than the last. After the signing, the question could be asked "Is there any who oppose this Unblessed Union?" Around the world, every true Christian rises to their feet in loyalty to Christ. The end.

But, of course, the John account works to the same effect. I really enjoyed your entry.
03/02/09
I agree...the first part is eerily too close for comfort!
There is too much here for 750 words. Well done.
Wow - This really made me think. The verses at the bottom helped me to see where you got your ideas from. A brave, well researched entry. Well done!
03/02/09
Yikes! A chilling and thought-provoking entry.
It seems that something like this could begin any day. Excellent writing!
03/03/09
I guess that I was never a fan of the Left Behind series, so this story didn't grab me as much as it did for the other commentators. Part of my reservation is that I don't really see what the interrogation scene has to do with Europe. Nevertheless it's a disturbing warning about how the world could be corrupted.