The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1621 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/05/09
Wow! title peeked my interest - great writing and good thoughts. I like it - good luck. Lynn
02/06/09
Although I'm not familiar with the word "Onguiaahral"...I assume it has something to do with Canada - and the beautiful Niagara Falls, (I could be wrong and out in left field somewhere (*.*)) - but it is beautifully and uniquely written. God Bless.
02/06/09
What is left to be said? This is wonderful.
02/07/09
Poetic writing as unrestrained by meter as the subject of which you write...
Simply lovely. I read again to savor it. I love "the ace on deuce". Very special.
02/08/09
Canada as metaphor--what a wonderful idea!

This poem has beautiful imagery and I love its structure...the poet addressing the country is a marvelous idea. Just beautiful!
02/11/09
*Breathtaking*
Awesome, awesome writing.
02/11/09
Amazing poetry. The more I read the more your words captured me. I am left in awe of your concluding truth. Very well written.
02/12/09
The poetry is outstanding and the parallel with our walk with Christ is very uplifting. Oh to have that freedom in the Spirit always!
02/12/09
This is beautiful. Congratulations on your placement. It's well deserved.
I think I could read this over and over and glean something fresh each time. Congrats - your EC is well deserved, Sonya.
02/14/09
Absolutely breathtaking masterful writing! Well deserved.
Wow! Awesome writing. Congrats on your placement.

May you continue to write to Glorify Him.