The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1321 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/27/08
Wow, what a difficult end to a wonderful friendship. Emotional, heartbreaking.....Guess you're looking forward to the next family reunion! Good job.
11/30/08
Wow. You pulled me right in and alongside you with this story. Thank you for sharing, especially in such a beautiful, simple way the truth of your last line--Marlene is home.
12/05/08
Joy, in case you don't see the Highest Rankings each week, I just wanted to let you know that you did very well in the Challenge this week. Even though you didn't quite make it into the winners' circle, you made it into the highest rankings for Level 3, placing 12th for the level. You also made it into the Highest Rankings overall, placing 35th out of all the entries for the week.

The competition is always extremely intense in Level 3, so well done. Keep up the great writing.

If you would like to check the highest rankings for yourself, you can see them here:

http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23289

With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
12/07/08
Joy, I plan to feature this story for the Front Page Showcase this coming week. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page, and congratulations!
12/08/08
Joy, I've just finished reading all thee parts of this beautiful story. I want you to know that I am deeply moved by it. I'm so glad this is featured on the FaithWriters Homepage.