The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2166 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/11/05
Very original - nice work!
Good job! This was a lot of fun to read. I like the grandfather's description of the beach too. That's just how I feel about it!
07/11/05
Very interesting...send this to Psychology Today magazine.
07/12/05
Delightful :)
07/13/05
I love the plot and also the banter of the voices inside his head! Lovely!
I always knew they were like this, thats why I've never been to one.
07/14/05
Awesome story, and very original! I love psychological pieces, and this definitely was one! Good job!
07/14/05
Doesn't do to challenge God, does it, he just goes and slips through the cracks. Enjoyed reading this one. Love the final image.
07/14/05
I was chuckling at the end--what a day for Phil. That was very good reading. God bless ya, littlelight
This moves from complication to simplicity and seems to call me back to childlikeness. There's something comforting, here...!
Really enjoyable!
07/16/05
I had doubts early but it captivated me. Ended up really liking thisone. good work!
07/19/05
Good reminder for all us "busy types" Deborah. I loved the way you ended it - what a picture! Congratulations on your 7th place in the Editors' Choice awards and on your Highly Commended for Level 3. Quite an achievement on this highly competitive week. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
11/04/05
Hi Deborah. I'm just preparing the new FaithWriters' Anthology and need a short (two to three sentences) bio piece to include in a new section for the book - "Meet Our Authors." The bio notes need to be written in the third person. Could you please send it to me, urgently, via a Private Message? Thanks so much. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)