The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1996 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I was right with the sheriff on catching the two thieves and would like to have seen more details of the action of the capture. The story of the sheriff and his little girl was sweet and could have been a complete story of its own. I like your sheriff.
I really liked the cops and robbers scenario you decided to use to illustrate this week's topic.

I agree that the story with the sheriff and little girl could have been a story of its own. I would have liked to have more details, especially of the cops busting into the robbers hideout. Still, it was a good story, and I enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing, Tim. You always bring something unique to the table.
08/19/08
Deffinitely a story of two halves. I would have liked you to have shown us how the Sherrif's trap worked out. 750 words is not enough sometimes :(
08/19/08
Definitely felt like two stories - I would have like to see the robbers' story extended out, rather than the father/daughter scene, though both would be great if you had more words to deal with and draw the connection. Very engaging piece.
Great characterizations in both dialogue and descriptions. Loved the plot in this piece. :)
08/21/08
Ditto what James said! I enjoyed following the plot in this piece! Wonderful job!