The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1155 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/25/08
This is a very touching entry. What love this young man has for this woman! Wow! Great writing!
07/26/08
Lovely romantic tale. What would we do without cellphones, eh?
07/26/08
Very nice story. We don't often think of what the man feels waiting for his wife or girlfriend. thank you.
Wonderful descriptive writing. The reader can feel the love and concern. Great job!
Awwww!! I LOVE this sweet love story, right up to the perfect ending. Wonderful descriptions and emotions.
Awwww! I loved this! So cute and a little bittersweet at the same time. I was really hoping that Shaun would have His Nicole, when she came back and not just a stiff and true marine. I loved that he still held her heart. What a neat story! Loved every word! ^_^
I don't often use the word "sweet" but this is truly a sweet story! I'm so glad you posted it! Kudos!
I really enjoyed your love story. I like a hero who's a true romantic like Shaun.
07/31/08
Awww... this is wonderful! I'm glad to hear that it is a story in progress. :) Great writing!
I think what I like best about this is the telling of it from the man's perspective. The roles seem switched in some ways, with the female joining the marines and all, and yet it is so very touching.
I loved the last paragraph. A great story of love and devotion. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing.