The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 843 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! Alot going on here - the emotional memory of your father/grandmother (sad) contrasting with the scene outside and the scent of rain. Very thought provoking!

Thank-you for letting us in!
06/14/05
As I am living much of this realistic venture, I can very much relate to the son in your well-crafted entry. The same emotions that run through your characters are identical to those that course through each of my days. It is SO encouraging to realize that Glory rises from the shadows and dust of this temporal dwelling. PTL!!

I thank the dear lady that pointed me in the direction of this article and the dear one who wrote it - I am grateful to you both! - In His grip, Nancy
06/14/05
This entry was so moving and beautifully written. I could smell, see and feel all that is happening. I just wrote an article about my husband and his father changing places and this reminds me of their story. This strikes a chord! Thank you thank you.
06/15/05
What a unbelievable thing to put a young child through (they need to learn about death and salvation, but not like that). I'm glad to see the peace at the end.
06/15/05
Wow, stacked with descriptive phrasing; although some of the gerunds bothered me, the story is so well put together so as to abridge minor errors.
Wow, that was a facinating story. Well done.
06/19/05
A descriptive read.