The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1207 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wonderful fun!
05/23/08
Perfect Title! What a delightful tale of canine entrapment...chuckle, chuckle. The writing was perfection, the scene was intriguing, and the whole episode was entertaining. Great read...and kept my attention from beginning to end. Loved that first opening paragraph of the "kiss that never happened", thanks to the slurpy kiss of Sparky. Neat entry! Kudos!
05/23/08
Sweet and fun - and great descriptions. Enjoyed this very much!
05/26/08
Great entry. I loved the descriptions and enjoyed the sweet little 'mess' Sparky got them into!
Great love story. I loved it!
Love this! I really think you should expand it so we know if there is really a lasting match made.
Thumbs up for this darling piece.
Hmm... Perhaps I need to get a dog to take with me on my jogs. LOL.

A very cute piece. I hope that the couple ended up happy together. If so, they can thank Sparky for helping make it happen.

Thank you for sharing. I really enoyed this.
Great opening paragraph and the rest of the story did not disappoint. Excellent writing, loved it!
05/27/08
Really cute, and well-written.

Once you get past the title and the first few paragraphs, the ending is kind of inevitable--I wonder if you could have put a twist in there somehow.

I love the image of the boxer--a very magnificent dog!
05/27/08
Really cute, and well-written.

Once you get past the title and the first few paragraphs, the ending is kind of inevitable--I wonder if you could have put a twist in there somehow.

I love the image of the boxer--a very magnificent dog!
05/28/08
This was truly delightful! I loved the interrupted dream with the wet doggy kisses. What fun - good job! ~ Tracy
Oooh, go Sparky! I love the ending, I figured she'd meet this mystery dream guy in the park/jog, it was great! I like Sparky though, he's a great character to use again! ^_^
Love the opening paragraph! And Sparky is described in an outstanding manner! A cute story. Good work. Blessings, Cheri
05/29/08
Oh, this is darling, and I LOVE a happy ending. Well done. ;)
Every girl should have such a smart dog! Well, the title might have given it away, but then again, it could have been a red herring. I'm glad it wasn't though. I just loved how the story started. Good story Naye, I loved it.