The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2213 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/09/08
All that practice makes for beautiful songs to the glory of the Lord. Thank you for this piece.
05/09/08
Lovely musical journey with this family. I enjoyed this.
I enjoyed reading this. My husband is from a musical family, so it was a pleasure for me to read. Nicely done.
I really enjoyed this story that ties together so well music and family.
05/12/08
How awesome! I feel like I've just been walking down a very awesome road of memories with you! I could almost hear your kids singing!
05/12/08
Assonance and consonance! Awesome!

Seriously, were you eavesdropping in the car when my daughters were little? Because they used to have "dueling songs" all the time--drove me nuts. All-dialogue pieces are hard to do, but this one's a gem.
05/13/08
Wow! What a walk through the years! It was fun to watch how their interaction changed as they matured. I really liked it. Hugs!!
05/13/08
I was singing the songs with this. (except I didn't know the last two :) ). Their musical progression was so much fun to see. Is this a true story…? :) I enjoyed this very much.
I loved watching the musical theme as it followed them from childhood into adulthood. Fun story! I appreciate you sharing it. :)