The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1201 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really enjoyed the blessings you shared through this poem. I also appreciated the reminder that we can be a blessing when we take the time to understand instead of turning away from our grandparents just because they're old.
One thought for critique: I didn't think the title really has much to do with the poem...
Great job! Keep up the good work!
Blessings,
Ben
Love is boundless and goes beyond the frailties of age. This is wonderful! Add me to one of the prayerful, praying fervently for your request!
04/11/08
This is beautiful in simplicity and message. It would be good for all grandchildren to read. I like your reminder that Jesus had an earthly grandfather. I don't think I've ever heard anyone mention that before and I like that thought. I pray that your grandson from Iraq comes home safely.
04/12/08
I enjoyed this help grandparents' rhyme. Not too honed but a rugged attraction and good solid ingredients.
Thanks for sharing something worthwhile reading.
04/14/08
Shows the love from the grandparent's side as well as the grandchildren. Beautiful.
This poem rhymed nicely and was a real treat to read.

I liked that you emphasized the need to show respect to our grandparents.

You have great writing talent, and I appreciate you sharing it with us all.