The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1256 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Interesting how you used the same description and thought for each of them! One question... did the parents stay together or go their seperate ways and find happiness that way? I was confused on this point.
You really did a good job of description with the weather to set the scene of sadness at the dissolution of a marriage, Right on topic, you showed the child grew up well and the parents grew up, too, even if not with each other. Well done
The use of the same phrasing for all thress stories was very interesting. I think I like it. From the title I was expecting this to be a devotional, but enjoyed the story I found instead. The storyline was a tad fuzzy, but we got enough info to know that God used whatever happened for good.
03/12/08
I liked the use of the repetitive sentences. Very poetic.

Had to read this twice to figure out who was who. Maybe some type of clue or descriptive word to indicate that the woman at the beginning is not the same one who is holding the baby later in the piece. Just my thoughts.

03/12/08
Oh, we cannot underestimate the power of prayer. I absolutely LOVE your message shining through this beautiful piece.
03/12/08
I love the message but, like Amy, was slightly confused by the storyline. I actually think it's because of the repetition. It didn't flow smoothly for me, yet the meaning of this piece shone through as bright as can be.
I loved the repeating lines here. It really added emphasis to the story and depth. It made me want to read each piece as carefully as possible to see what would happen next. Great job. ^_^
03/12/08
Like snapshots--I like it.