The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1435 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/08
Excellent way to tie together the point at the end. Very effective.
01/11/08
Vivid illustration of what can happen if no attention is paid to a marriage. I like the doctor's reaction at the end.
Ouch... This one is a very sad illustration of what can happen when the most important relationship in a man's life is left to the weeds...
01/12/08
Your ending absolutely intrigued me - very creative way to wrap up. This was very poignant overall, and thought-provoking.
01/12/08
this one says as much about the counselor and what he learns from his clients as it does about the tragic story of this couple. He learns about that preventive "stitch in time"...
Hi Hannah,

I hadn't seen this story. It is excellent. Great dialogue and body language and the way you conclude it is memorable. Congrats on your win!

Melanie
01/17/08
Congratulations on first place! This is an excellent piece!
Congratulation on your well deserved 1st place. Fantastic job!
01/17/08
CONGRATULATIONS!!
01/17/08
Great work on this! Excellent reminder to us all. Congratulations!!
01/17/08
Hannah - I missed this story before (just can't read all of them).

Won't say I liked this story - it's too real and too close to home. Loved the ending though. That's what made it a winner.

Excellent writing! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Excellent writing. Love the ending. :)
The title got my curiosity and so glad that I read it, so well done and such real life. Congrats!