The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1842 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/23/05
Has all the ingredients to be a winner!
Your story flows so beautifully! Loved the plot and the ending was the icing on the cake. YUMMMY! I loved ever single bite!
05/23/05
Very good. Watch the POV shifts in the final paragraphs.
05/24/05
Oooh...I didn't see it coming! Great twists always rate high with me. Wonderful writing. I wouldn't be surprised if this one percolates right to the top.
Blessings, Lynda
05/25/05
Held my interest throughout and getting such a surprise at the end must put you in winners' row.
05/25/05
Neat twist in the story. The character was well rounded and believable.
I really enjoyed your story, especially the heart-felt Valentine note. What a blessed young woman to have a step-dad that cares so much!
05/26/05
Your portrayal of a loving step father touched me deeply and made me cry. I love this piece - very well done!
05/26/05
Wonderfully written! Nice little twist!
05/27/05
Beautiful! The story is as beautiful as it is well written!Love is beautiful.It never closes but keeps opening in new ways for those who desire it.Thank you so much! God bless you.
I didn't see that ending coming! I liked it (especially the "hairy ear" part, of course!!! LOL)!
05/30/05
I too loved the twist, and also the description of Walters 'bulbous fingers'. It is a beautiful piece!
06/01/05
Hi Sally. Just popping in again very quickly to let you know that you were in the semi-finals for the Valentine Challenge. You're definitely doing well! Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
06/08/05
Wow! What awesome writing...Amazing, just amazing!