The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1994 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/30/07
What an endearing character you've created!
12/01/07
You moved through the different rooms and characters very nicely. Very enjoyable read!
Laury
Even though there is sadness in the story it is a very uplifting piece. What a wonderful gift the MC has. I enjoyed this very much.
12/05/07
I love the ending. So often we're using our gifts everyday, but just don't stop to realize that it's a gift from God. Your MC was very loveable, and I love her voice. Good writing, and good job with the topic.
12/05/07
Enjoyed the dialogue and characterization. Great story. God bless.
I really enjoyed the story. I loved Shamira, truly a "gifted" person, who's using her gifts just as God would want. I like how you showed some of the prayers were answered, but, as is often the case, you don't see prayers answered right away. This is a very good story. You did a great job of "showing" not telling.
12/05/07
Great pace with a perfect ending. Vivid and fun.
I love the character of Shamira. Very charming and engaging...I was drawn to the character right away. Great message, too. Well done.
What a great story. Loved the characters. The conversation was easy and realistic. And the ending was good, too. Sometimes we just "do" it and don't know that's what we're supposed to be doing. Excellent.
Shamira resounds of shining -shining gifts - just like your story. Well done!
I really enjoyed going from room to room with your MC. This is such a good read. Well done.