The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2171 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/17/05
Ha, what fun! This is one of my favorite stories this week! Good job!
I love how this starts! Good story. :-)
05/19/05
The image of champange bubbles will never be the same. Loved it!
05/19/05
Very good! It's all too easy to forget to enjoy our children.
05/20/05
What a relief to see her grow up a tiny bit and see outside of the bubble of herself.
05/21/05
Well thought out and articulated, nice job.
05/22/05
Lively story told with humour and compassion.
05/22/05
Cute! I'm bothered by the fact that Ian was still awake and happy at midnight, but I guess that he had a different body clock to some kids???! A fun entry with a nice message. Thanks for posting it.
05/23/05
Congrats on another win. You go girl!
Congratulations, Lynda -- you're on a roll! Great way to bring in your first FW anniversary! You have a lot to show for the year. Great writing: honest, thoughtful, and funny, tied together in a satisfying ending. Neat package I enjoyed opening! Thank you,
Lois
Wonderful! Congrats again! You are on a roll. Love the fart bubbles...too real!
12/29/06
Nice job, Lynda, and thanks for sending me this link. Watch for this to appear on the Front Page Showcase for the week of January 7.
01/01/07
You have acheived more wisdom
at 21 then many people will see in a lifetime. God Bless you and Ian.
This was a great story. Nice to see it here!
01/03/07
Great entry. I enjoyed it.
01/03/07
Glad I stopped to read this! Really nice story! Glad it made the showcase. It brings a new perspective to New Year's Eve celebrations. Awesome! :)