The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1962 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a wonderful story to illustrate Chistian fellowship, even among strangers. I love the voice of your MC and the description of her fortuitious meeting with another believer. Indeed, we are all part of God's family. What a joy that is.
10/20/07
The title grabbed me. What's this about?? ;-)

Isn't it great to meet a fellow believer where you least expect to? Fun story.
10/20/07
This entry absolutely exudes fellowship. Great title, great characterization, and a fun story. Loved the voice.
Your title is certainly enticing, and the story does not disappoint. I enjoyed this party boat cruise very much! The story brought back memories for me of Christians I've met in unexpected situations and the kindred spirit we immediately felt. What a superb example of fellowship.
10/21/07
Wow! This is an incredibly well written story. Wow! again.
10/23/07
What a lovely story - it brought a smile to my face as I thought of how often God 'bumps' us into other Christians.
10/23/07
This is absolutely my favorite so far...I love your wry voice and the extremely creative circumstance.
10/23/07
What a situation to find yourself in, but then what a nice surprise! Great story!
Love the MC's voice, dialogue is perfect, right on topic...can you tell I love everything! Excellent writing.
Ditto all the comments above. This is a wonderful story, great writing. I love it!! Good job! (I'm trying to think of some creative way to say ....Man, I really liked this!)
10/24/07
Can't think of much else to add. I enjoyed this very much. Top notch. God bless.
10/24/07
Great story. I love that last line.
10/24/07
Great story! This was a wonderful read. I thought maybe this guy was going to be your future husband, though. I was so disappointed:)
Laury
Great minds and all that - I was thinking along the sames lines as Laury. This is great writing Dee and I had a blast reading it. Blast? Now I've given away my age!! :)
This is well-written, enjoyable and fun. Thanks! I'm ready for chapter 2 because I feel love brewing between Abby and Robert. (Okay, I'm a hopeless romantic.) Very well done. The dialogue is superb. Your writing improves every week. Great job.
Awww! This was cute, I can't help it, you have a knack for writing things that are just so cozy, you feel as if they are somehow a part of your own past. This was a great piece, excellent writing! ^_^
Wonderfully executed. Love the voice, love the message. Great job.
God works in mysterious ways - even aboard a disco cruise on the Rhine. This was tereffic. I especially like your descrptions...made me feel like I was part of the scene.
You did it again! Congratulations of this wonderful story.
10/25/07
Oh! Dee:
What a beautiful story, well written (as usual for you) and a joy to read.

Congratulations and God Bless,
Martha Ford
10/25/07
Carried us right along on a joyful ride down the Rhine. What a wonderful story. Congratulations on your win, Dee!
Nice to see a blue ribbon on this wonderfully written article - congratulations!
Wow! Congrats my friend! And to think the win belongs to one of our "Southern thread" members! This is truly a perfect first place win and I send my warmest congratulations!
10/25/07
Good job Dee, I choose to believe that "Robert" is your husband today.
10/26/07
Congratulations, Dee!
Laury