The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1530 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I would love to know what happened next. How did the pastor react to the perpetrator? This story has a very good lesson about anger and forgiveness.
08/10/07
A Masterpiece! Beautifully written and brought tears to my eyes at the end. One of my favs for this topic. I loved the story...and the message. Thank you for making my day!
This is a truly beautiful story of forgiveness. I love how you showed the way the Spirit changed the preacher's heart and worked on the conscience of the young man.
08/15/07
Excellent--I love how you had the fellow as an observer, and left the ending up to us...nice and subtle, and you gave a nod to the intelligence of your readers to come to the right conclusion. Very, very good writing.
Excellent writing on understandable anger. You place your reader there with the MC-feeling his emotions. This is one of my favorites this week. Fantastic!
08/16/07
I just LOVE the ending (and the beginning, and the middle) - you did an excellent job of capturing the emotions throughout this very strong piece.
08/17/07
Excellent story. You captured the topic well.
The true heart of Christian faith is the injunction to love our enemies, do good to those who despitefully use us. So far as I can humanly determine your story is a flawless masterpiece.