The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1355 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/20/07
I almost expected this to be a bird telling the story. Nicely done, but I thought it was a really quick transition from dreaming to wakefulness. I do like your descriptive phrases and words. This has a good flow and reads well. :)
Nice writing. I could picture the beautiful scene you are describing.
07/20/07
This is wonderful! I love your descriptions and it flows beautifully. I thought you diving into the water from some high point. I was surprised by the ending, but not disappointed. Good job!
07/24/07
This is absolutely beautiful, every line so poetic and exquisitely written. I'm going to add this to my favs.
Should be a winner.
Congratulation on your well deserved win. Your writing is beautiful!
07/26/07
Congratulations on your winning entry!
This gives new expression to the term "sweet sleeps" mentioned in the Psalms! Nice job.
This is so much hidden beauty in this piece; and its reading cannot, should not be rushed. Wow! I can see why this placed and I'm glad that I was able to stop by to read it.
BTW, you left a note on my entry "Something More" I just wanted to say you are absolutely correct as to the metaphores of the piece. Thank-you for the kind comment and once again congratulations on this wonderful essay!