The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1853 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very well written and promises an exciting read. Keep on with the story!
Love the beginning - drew me right in, but then I love this "genre" :) And a great adventure followed. A beginning to what promises to be a captivating book for teens! :)
06/16/07
Great lead in! But this reader was disappointed that the story didn't have a finish. We'll never know what happened - and to a "teen", I think that would be a disaster. But what do I know - I'm an adult?) Nice job.
06/19/07
I was drawn into your story right away. This is an adventure that I think teens would love!
06/19/07
Teen girls will love this--if you expand it. Great images, and very evocative writing.
06/20/07
This is a GREAT start - considering starting with this for Page-Turner? ;) Definitely kept my interest. Great characterization (especially for a 30-minute write LOL)
Oh, I want to hear the rest. It was so well written. I think any teen girl would want to read this story of an independent princess!
Very nice writing. i was feeling her frustration in the beginning. Great story.
This is a great beginning to what would make a wonderful novel. I so much wanted to follow her on her adventure. Excellent writing here.
This is a first chapter right? There's more? There has to be! You cannot leave me hanging so! Grrr! lol. This is great. I wish there were a few more descriptions about the MC and what made her want to go with the Knights other than just wanting to experience the world. It was pretty good, reminds me of Tamora Pierce. Good job.