The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1671 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! All I can say is that I'm blown away. This is absolutely amazing. And kind of heartbreaking. It's simple and very powerful. Excellent, excellent, beautiful writing! ^_^
Very good read. What a way to show our submitting to God's will.
Ahhh, this is soooo good! I love the Haiku and how interesting the techinique is. This ia haunting verse and the mood and voice are superb!
Lovely use of haiku; it fits beautifully with this poem.
One thought: do you think you might be able to incorporate more imagery into this poem some how?
Great job; keep up the good work!
So simple, and yet so effective.
05/25/07
Lovely - I definitely like the structure and the wonderful message.
05/26/07
Good job. Not sure I could do the structure. I'm in awe.
05/29/07
Interesting poem using the Haiku structure, and you duely note that it is English in its form, therefore releasing the mandate for nature. Overall nicely presented.
Not a fan of Haiku :-(
...

Loved reading this! :-)
A lot of thought went into this piece and it shows with the truth shining through - great job!
05/30/07
WONDEFUL!! LOVE IT!
05/31/07
I really liked this. God bless.
05/31/07
Oh, I really like this! I have always enjoyed Haiku and wrote some many years ago, so I was very intrigued with your poem! The message here is simply awesome, and your style is lovely! I went back to read it again and pick my favorite stanza, but I had too many favorites! :D Great writing!
05/31/07
Kudos on taking a Haiku past the 150 word limit..lol
In all seriousness this was great as I do enjoy, and appreciate well-crafted Haiku as this.
***Congrats! Julie!*** ^_^
05/31/07
Congratulations - a lovely piece and well-deserved win!
05/31/07
CONGRATULATIONS on your "Highly Commended"! :) This is a wonderful, touching poem!
05/31/07
Congratulations. This is very lovely, and so enjoyable to read. Great job.
Beautifully done! Congratulations! Consider yourself successfully stretched! Cheri