The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1955 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
What a great message and excellantly conveyed. Thank you for sharing
05/08/07
Ooh, this is good. What a great analogy. So thought-provoking. And written very well. Wonderful devotional.
05/08/07
There's a whole lesson just in that conch interior--thanks for sharing that, and the rest of this meaningful devotional.
What a wonderful encouraging piece. We could all take a lesson from this.
05/09/07
Excellent tie-in. I needed this today. Wonderfully written.
05/10/07
I really liked the ending.
05/10/07
Beautiful analogy, and great message with a perfect ending!
06/30/07
Thanks for the eyeopening and tearfully beautiful read! On God's Day of Rest, I browze through this "Topical Category of Devotionals and Inspirational challenges" for something to read that will soothe and enlighten my heart and soul - and I found this gem! Unlike your shells, however, (with their imperfections) I found this perfect! Something that made my Day, Gave me a Blessing and a new and wonderful Insight into "How To Be More Like Jesus", by not always looking for perfection on the outside...a truly, wonderful message! Thanks so much!
07/10/07
Catching up on entries I haven't had a chance to look at yet. A real gem, this one.
I especially liked your comment:
"Broken people, like weathered seashells, are beautiful demonstrations of God’s grace."
God has an amazing way of demonstrating redemption in His creation. You captured that well with this piece.