The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1559 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/26/07
Well written. I have no constructive advice for you, so good job.
04/26/07
This is well written and a hint of "who is it" is there. You cleared that up nicely. Good job. :)
Well done. You described the relationship perfectly, and I was unsure until the verse at the end, who exactly she was talking about.
What a joy to be loved by the Savior! I knew from the beginning this was going to be a good devotional--a week early. No greater love!
04/30/07
This is a beautiful devotion as well. The romance here is like a sweet fragrance. Just a beautiful hint but not overdone. Just lovely!
Wonderful writing here! I can't think of anything here to change, except maybe if it were longer! ^_^ I liked how you didn't hint 'who' it was right away but let the reader figure it out. Evie was a delightful character, I think we could all take an example from this. Very well done.
Beautiful job! I had a hint her love might be the Savior, but you held me in suspense 'til the end. Nice. Cheri
05/02/07
So creative - kept me guessing who her love was. I was engrossed from beginning to end.
This was a great story. It brought back memories of someone who used to write poetry to me. Great insightful writing.