The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2127 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/18/07
Great reminder that we never know how God intends to use us whether under a bridge with a knife to our wrist or scribbled words on the back of an envelope- God has a plan for our lives
01/20/07
I loved this and it really moved me close to tears at the end. And I think that happened because I know this is exactly how God works, I've seen it happen.

Thanks for writing this.
Wonderful message which you conveyed with this piece. I like your descriptive phrases, especially "drunkenly upward." Nicely done.
01/20/07
Awesome! Absolutely awesome! What else is there to say? Fantastic story, beautiful read, very creative and it touched this Reader's heart. No, not "touched"...it "filled" this heart of mine, causing me to weep with gratitude for such a loving God! Thank you, and Kudos to you! Great job!
01/21/07
As a friend of ours repeats, "With God, there are no coincidences." Your story illustrates the truth of the statement exquisitely. Isn't it just like God to take one person's trash and turn it into a lifeline for a lost soul? Praise the Lord. This is so well told and written.
01/22/07
What a wonderful story. I loved it!
01/22/07
Wow. I love that things like this can happen. Your last line made me a bit teary. So hopeful...
01/24/07
Wonderful story.
01/25/07
Wow - this is SO powerful! Congrats on placing AND your EC!
Congratualtion! A wonderful piece of writing!