The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1928 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/17/06
Oh, lovely. Clever, clever use of the topic and a very well-told insight into the Fall. I really enjoyed this.
11/17/06
Truly, this is a Master's level - a wonderful treatment.
All I can say is WOW!
11/18/06
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!! Such rich characterization and dialogue. Masterful!
11/19/06
Excellent! Rich and deep! Masterful! :)
11/19/06
This is a really unique take on the theme - VERY impressive! Wonderful writing as well as a great concept - well done!
Powerful entry. I love the perspective. There are a few commas missing, but that's minor. Well done.
11/21/06
Awesome last line!
11/21/06
I have never considered Adam and Eve having such nasty attitudes so early. Not too comfortable with that. I'll have to think about that one. That said, your writing is superb. Love the snakes extra 's's ;) and the angel's fierce protectiveness of the tree he was in charge of. Good job.
11/21/06
This was great. I was a bit confused as to why the snake was already slithering on his belly, until I realized that the angel was guarding the tree of life, not the tree of knowledge. I also loved the last line.
11/21/06
I loved the imagery at the beginning. I was glued to the story until the very end. This is simply beautiful writing. Well done!
11/23/06
Ah Yeggy - this one should get into or near the top ten, because your creativity in this piece is so outstanding.
What to add? Maybe just a "ditto" to the affirmations already written. Masterful creativity and great story telling. Stand-out for me would be Jehobahin and his unswerving loyalty and commitment to the Master. Well done, and thanks for the gift of perspective that came with this reading.
11/23/06
Very very good. The last line is so powerful! Really made a point with me. Great job!
11/23/06
A very creative approach to the topic and skillfully written. Excellent work!
Ditto to all the above. This is incredible! Well done. :)
Val, this was probably my favorite entry this week. I loved the creative angle, the message, the writing. Excellent work! Congratulations!
11/27/06
Val - very creative response to the topic! Well Done. The story is captivating to read. And yes - the last line is just stunning.