The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1415 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great story! I've found a similar story in my life...I always thought I'd end up in Mexico, but for now God has me working other places. :-) Well-written.
I have no idea if this is really true, but it sounds like it is, and I *so* want it to be. It's a great idea. This was well written. Thank you for sharing it.
Beautifully told... right on target. I loved this story.
10/30/06
A very nice story! I enjoyed this lighthearted piece and wished I was at your F.U.N. Club meeting. Well done!
This was a good narrative, and a terrific idea for missions in your own backyard. The only thing I would have liked to read about toward the end was your husband's reaction to the F.U.N. club. I know you started the article with a reference to the divorce, then the fact your family had to move to a different apartment, but then there is no more mention of your ex.

The rest of the narrative was great and I'm glad you shared.
10/31/06
So true ... life rarely goes as we plan it. But God's has a purpose for each of us. Very good story.
11/01/06
Sometimes the mission is right before us. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
Loved this! Especially the happy ending, and she discovered she was a missionary after all. Great job!
11/02/06
Very good. I enjoy reading from somebody's heart when their passion is exposed in their work. Keep up the excellent writing. God bless.
Loved this! Excellent writing skills!