The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1914 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/25/06
Very lovely poem. Be careful it can get addicting, writing poems that is. You are right. His plan encompassed all of time and space. Before we ever were, He was. Beautiful!
08/28/06
Excellent--I love the way you weave one thread throughout all of scripture.
08/28/06
Very succintly told story of God's plan. I enjoyed the rhymes and the images you captured. Bravo!
08/28/06
This poem flowed nicely. Well done.
08/29/06
Very nicely done!
08/29/06
You covered much in a few words. Flows well and has a nice read to it. thanks.
To be honest - I don't usually read poems - why this is, I'm not entirely sure. But I'm glad I read this one, with its powerful message.
Thanks for sharing.

God bless,

Kevin
08/30/06
Did I mention I like bricks. That way I can keep my mind on more important things. I too liked the common thread, incorporating your knowledge of story writing into poetry. Fun isn't it! ;)
08/30/06
Shari, this is annointed, I love the winding path you wove through history leading us to the cross and salvation! One of my favorites this week!!
08/30/06
Loved this "journey" - what a wonderful piece. You should definitely keep writing poetry - I'll certainly keep reading it!!