The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1771 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/24/06
Beautiful! Just beautiful! What more can I say...I'm speechless. Great job!
08/24/06
I am soooooo glad I'm not a judge this week. Great rythm, great message, great JOB!
This was beautiful! Very poignant and just moved so well. Great job!
08/26/06
Great job! One of my FAVS!
08/26/06
BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL POEM. But I would change one thing: leave out the dashes, they slow the flow of the poem and serve no good purpose.
08/26/06
This is just beautiful!! Wonderful rhyme, meter, message - everything! I also agree about removing the dashes, but that is the ONLY thing I'd change. Marvelous work!
Excellent poem! This was just beautiful!
08/28/06
Awesome poetry. This one deserves a win. In Christ's Love,

Julia
08/28/06
BEAUTIFUL!! Masterpiece!!
08/28/06
Beautiful poetry proclaims the message. This is a keepsake to treasure.
08/29/06
Incredibly beautiful! Masterfully done ... a winner, for sure! :)
08/29/06
I am so, so glad I finally found this one (and for the record, I still don't understand your first hint...LOL). Anyway, if I were judging, this one would get high marks across the board--it's nearly perfect. Put me in the "keep the dashes" camp, only I'd make them em dashes (--) instead. But poetry is intensely individual--do what seems best to you.

Have I mentioned...I LOVE this poem!
08/30/06
Amen, and what a day that will be! What a joy to read such well written words that inspire praise and joy!
09/04/06
Wow, Deb - this is beautiful. There's nothing to pick at; only praise to be given. This poem is nearly perfect in rhyme and meter with a truth and message that can't be denied. Great job! Jo
04/27/07
Biblically right on the nose, this is a beautiful rendering of the most important event in the history of mankind. Great work!