The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 725 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/05/15
Oh my this was such a pentrating and emotional read. You've brought the topic to life and shared a piece of your life with us in the process. Amazing faith, amazing God.

Thank you for sharing and may God bless you~
03/09/15
As with the last article I just read, this one has emotionally struck me and I am crying. I am so glad you stuck it out and didn't listen to the lies of the enemy... to see him saved and know he is in heaven with the Lord. Some promises keep us waiting and waiting... but I believe if we don't give in or give up... "we will not be disappointed." We have His promise on that. Thank you for sharing...and for your example to all of us. It is encouraging and gives God the glory!
03/10/15
This was a heart-rending story. I lived what you were describing, and felt the hurt that you were feeling. Only through Christ's strength could you have handled it all. After all, it is how we finish the race that counts and how you helped Him to finish the race. Good description. Verna Mull
This is a beautiful testimony. You really did a wonderful job of showcasing not only what faith is, but how important it is to never give up. Be careful to be consistent with the tense. You started in past, then switched to present and back again. I really liked your choice of verbs. They painted a vivid picture and pulled me into the story.
You may want to check out Jan's Writing Basics on the message boards. She gives great advice and responds to everyone who participates. It's one of the best tools on the Internet.
03/12/15
Warm congrats

God bless~