The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1000 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/17/14
sounds like a fun place to be, well written and flows well just do not ask me to sing it please.
10/17/14
Very clever and fun reading! Thanks for your creative touch for the humor category.
Oh boy...I am still laughing over that one.
10/18/14
This is really great! I'm a sucker for the feel of a poem or song. I don't think I could do this kind of thing. Very creative! I bet it was fun to write!

Great job!
10/18/14
Creative entry well done!

God bless~
10/19/14
It's Monday morning down here, and now you've got me singing.

Very creative and a lot of fun.
10/20/14
Brilliantly funny and easily relatable. I was fully hooked by the second quatrain. A really fun piece!
10/20/14
Brilliantly funny and easily relatable. I was fully hooked by the second quatrain. A really fun piece!
10/23/14
This is so fun and something many of us understand. Excellent writing. Congratulations on your 1st Place!
10/23/14
Kat, congratulations!

Well done.

God bless~
You had me snorting and that is always a good thing (unless I'm drinking Coke or Mt. Dew) Congratulations and a big Happy Dance!
10/23/14
Congratulations on your EC. Well done.
Well done! I really want to see this done on stage. Especially with the dog. It would work so well.
Keep wry-ting! Funny!
Congratulations!

KJV 1 Timothy 3:16
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."
10/24/14
I so enjoyed this! Congratulations!
10/31/14
Loved the floordrobe, could well imagine that!
Congrats on your EC, excellent going.