The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1148 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very original and personal way to weave the theme throughout a personal and touching story. Thank you for sharing!
09/08/13
You give us a beautiful, multi-faceted portrait of the lady whose life also included so many facets. Thank you.
09/09/13
This topic took you on a stroll down memory lane and I appreciate that you invited us along.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful tribute. Adding a recipe as a footnote would be my suggestion. A serving of Chicken Paprikash would be extra nice;desert for an enjoyable story.
09/09/13
So touching. Revealing and interesting. Thank you for a well written entry.
09/10/13
I was pulled in by your touching and beautiful tribute and story of your lovely Gram. She seemed a delight and a spirit of self assurance and confidence in the Lord.

Your descriptions brought me right there, your words made my heart smile and sigh, and the story captivated me.

I loved this whole piece! The last line made me fill with tears. Beautiful!

Loved the scripture you used at the end as well. Altogether a winner for me!

God bless~
09/11/13
I've said it before, I love your unique style of writing and your knack for storytelling. Your subtle wit with the "Gran was a kleptomaniac" had me chuckling and wanting to know more. I could easily read a book written by you. Blessings.
09/12/13
You have done a terrific job with this article. A depth of emotion and level of transparency that are not easily accomplished in such short few words. Keep writing with your whole heart as you continue to develop your skill at this craft of writing. Thanks for sharing!