The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 637 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/24/12
What a beautiful story. This touched my heart...great job with the topic and entry.

Clever and touching.

God bless~
You did a fantastic job of thinking outside the box. This is a clever and interesting story.

I did notice a POV shift. This is something I've been working on in my writing, if not I probably wouldn't have noticed that you started seeing the store through the wife's eyes then later through the husband's.

I really enjoyed the characters. The message gave me goosebumps. This one should do quite well in the rankings. You have a natural talent and this is one of my favorites for sure.
08/29/12
This is a very interesting and well written story that has an overall deeper spiritual meaning than the obvious one. I noticed the POV shift also, so you could either have the husband observing the wife's breadmaking or have her go along to observe Peter and Judas at the market herself to be consistent. Great job!
WOW! This is so far my favorite story. I loved how you bought everything to life and made it sound so real. Great job and thanks for sharing. God bless.
08/31/12
Congrats...God bless